Executive Development Program
Our vision is to be the most effective, influential leaders in substance abuse recovery.
Developing executive leaders with a passion for learning, a love for people, and a heart for the mission who are spiritually invested, visionary, strategic thinkers with a relentless commitment to achieve missional goals.
Accepting Nomination & Application Forms
Deadline for Nomination & Application Forms (both required)
Candidate Interviews with Regional Representative
Candidate Interviews with ATC Executive
($350 fee paid at this time)
Cohort Start Date
What is the FORGE Executive Development Program?
A year-long intensive training program for future or new executive level leaders.
Engage with and learn from executive leaders across the globe as you join a virtual cohort.
New targeted leadership competencies covered each month through weekly online sessions, assigned monthly readings, and practical individual and group projects.
Earn 6 credits toward a master’s of organizational leadership degree at Evangel University upon program completion.
Dive deeper into spiritual disciplines and focus on the spiritual responsibilities of leadership.
Monthly Zoom calls with the president of Adult & Teen Challenge USA and a wide range of leadership experts.
The National Office views this program as an essential investment in the future of ATC. As a result, we have committed to invest $1,500 to offset the cost of this program for each approved applicant.
We do, however, ask that nominating organizations commit to pay for the following items:
- Cost of books (14 in total)
- $350 EDP online course fee
- Travel and lodging costs for live Capstone/Graduation event September 2023
- Founded on biblical principles, DNA of a Leader is an educational tool on God’s design for leadership and structure for discipleship
- Integrates private spiritual life with public ministry life
- Curriculum includes 28 videos, stewardship map, and personal diagnostic
Targeted Leadership Competencies
- Leading organizations and teams
- Leading vision, mission, and values
- Strategy development and execution
- The power of engagement
- Measuring what matters
- Leading through crisis
- Strategic financial stewardship
- The culture of problem solving
Spiritual Disciplines & Leadership
- Deeper prayer and fasting
- Studying the Word of God
- Practicing solitude and silence
- Generosity: why it matters
- The freedom of simplicity
To graduate from FORGE EDP, a participant must complete:
- all individual assignments given,
- maintain an 75% attendance rate at bi-monthly sessions,
- finish all required readings,
- full participation in a capstone project with other members of their cohort and,
- travel to the capstone/graduation event (location TBD)
The time commitment is, at a minimum, 25 hours per month throughout the year-long cohort.
Next Cohort Start Date
October 2022 – September 2023
ATC Bridge Online Platform
How can I nominate or apply today?
Two forms are required for each applicant.
(Completed and signed by the nominating party)
(Completed and signed by the nominee)